Ian Hall and Steve Hargadon at the YOUR PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL GROWTH day at the State Library of Vic on Tuesday 30th August 2011
Visit Teacher 2.0 I am a member of Teacher 20
- Participate in the discussion forum Level 4 How? in the Ning network and contribute ideas. This discussion will be moderated by guest presenters and the design team and will answer your questions on how to include innovative assets/artefacts in your e-portfolios.
- Visit examples in the E-portfolios Gallery and view how web 2.0 tools are used to display assets/artefacts. Research for more innovative e-portfolios in your own field, add a summary of these in your blog. Alternatively, visit the E-portfolio Collections and select one or more of these to view.
- View one or more of the archived webinars E-portfolio Webinar Gallery and listen to practitioners talking about how their students are using audio/visual assets effectively in their e-portfolios. Plan to share which of those ideas resonated for you, at the Elluminate webinar.
- Participate in webinars:
August 30: Guest Presenters: Jayme Jacobson, Instructional Designer, Distance and Extended Education, University of Idaho. J. Elizabeth Clark, La Guardia Community College
- Collect the resources from the Resource Kit for this level prior to preparing an ‘asset plan’. Useful advice will be provided in the MOOC SCOOP Newsletter for this level.
- Select a tool to create the asset plan and write about it in your blog.
- Select some relevant Web 2.0 tools to create at least two different types of artefacts or assets. e.g. creating a simple digital story in Photostory 3.