I have google plus installed. I am creating groups I have created scoop it: http://www.scoop.it/t/epcop-mooc-google-plus
I have create Skype info at: http://www.scoop.it/t/skype-5-5
EpCop Mooc Skypers group: to join the discussion group(at EpCop Mooc web site) or the Skypers group. I required your Skype user name.
- What? Establish your own understanding of eportfolio
- Why? Determine the purpose of your eportfolio
- Where? Decide where you will create your eportfolio
- How? Gather evidence of your learning for your eportfolio
- So What? Determine how you will engage in reflective practice
- Now What? Decide on who to share your eportfolio with and refine your collection
- Then What? Reflect on and evaluate your eportfolio
So I have undertaken these tasks this week
- View some videos (Blackboard/Collaboration)
- Join a discussion forum (Google Plus)
- Participate in a webinar (Thursday night)
- Read some blogs
- Create and share your e-portfolio plan
- Do some further research
- Listen to podcasts
- Post in your blog/word press
Here is video about Pearl Trees…..
Thanks there are many ways to show my talents….
Hangout on Sunday night 5 until 6.45pm
Thanks Simon and the wonderful 6 – 8 participants in the event
Sunday 14th August 2011